Intelligent Systems Inc.
04.2016 - PresentI am responsible for research, design, and implementation of scalable applications for information identification, extraction, analysis, retrieval, and indexing:
- Direct software design and development while remaining focused on client needs.
- Collaborate closely with other team members to plan, design, and develop robust solutions.
- Interface with business analysts, developers, and technical support to determine optimal specifications.
- Evaluate interface between hardware and software.
- Advise customers regarding maintenance of diverse software systems
10.2012 - 03.2016I was leading a team of 15 software engineers developing scalable and robust Business Intelligence solutions.
- Implemented designs, including experimentation and multiple iterations.
- Continually established clear operational specifications and formulated software requirements.
- Wrote maintainable and extensible code in a team environment.
- Rapidly prototyped new capabilities to confirm feasibility.
- Worked effectively with design teams to ensure software solutions elevated client side experience.
08.2008 - 09.2012I was a mid-level software engineer in a startup company developing marketing oriented analytic solutions.
- Collected stakeholder requirements and submitted to project manager.
- Prepared detailed reports concerning project specifications and activities.
- Consulted regularly with customers on project status, proposals and technical issues.
- Stored and retrieved data for close analysis of system capabilities.
- Supported legacy code